This methodology handbook composes the first Intellectual Output (IO) of the Box of our Memories – Adult Education Caring for Memory Loss (BooM) project. It will be accompanied by an implementation strategy that can support the sustainability and impact of the project’s outputs.
This document comprises the following contents:
- A literature review on reminiscence-based practices with a specific focus on archives and museums.
- Pan-European innovative examples of memory practices in archives and museums.
- Didactical notes on how this methodological framework can be used by adult educators in care homes, social sector, archives, museums and galleries.
- Didactical notes on how the project outputs can be used in informal adult education with carers, families and those with memory loss.
- Insights on the later project outputs related to the design of the BooM toolkit and the BooM app.
- Key terms of references to ensure common ground and understanding.
Download the Methodology Handbook:
BOOM METHODOLOGY HANDBOOK (English)
IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY (English)